Thursday, October 10, 2013

An Indie's Life For Me


I wanted to take a few minutes to thank all the wonderful people and bloggers who helped with the release of Prayer for the Dead last Monday.

My first big shout out has to go to E.I. Jennings. She kindly took this little fledgling author under her wing. It was because of that kindness, all these blogs came on board to help send PftD out into the world. I feel so fortunate to be an indie author. It's amazing the rallying support this community can have for one another. Thanks E! I hope to, not only, one day repay the favor, but also pay to forward! Please check out E.I.'s webpageFacebook page., and her book tour promotion site, Midnight Book Tours.

Thanks to all the following blogs/pages for blasting Prayer for the Dead out into the world. My release day was a wonderful success because of your help!

Readers- please check out these links and maybe give these fantastic blogs a like or follow. Who knows, they may just help you find your next favorite book!

Romance Bookworm's Reviews                         Little Red's Book Reviews
The Two Brains of Book Reviewers                   Indie Brits
Haloangel Reads                                           Cu's Ebook Giveaways
I Feel the Need, the Need to Read                  Concupiscent Bibliophile
A TiffyFit's Reading Corner                             Nerd Girl
                              Miscellaneous Thoughts of a Bookaholic   
                                        

Finally, I want to express my gratitude to everyone who purchased a copy of PftD or participated in the games on the page this past week! Not only was Monday release day, but it was a resurrection of a dream, nearly twenty years in the making, that almost died. Finally, I can legitimately call myself an author and I have all of you to thank for it. You have my undying love! Mwah!



No comments:

Post a Comment